Este pasado lunes, la tienda de accesorios, calzados y bolsos Aïta, celebró junto a Natalia Cabezas del blog Tendry Taste una Fashion Party en el centro comercial de Arturo Soria. Aunque salí tarde de trabajar, tuve la oportunidad de poder asistir y conocer en persona a Natalia, a la que pude realizar una breve entrevista. Los productos se encontraban a un 20% de descuento y había unas bolsitas de chocolatinas navideñas monísimas. Yo me decanté por una pulsera de gemas preciosa en burdeos, negro y verde caza.
Aïta es una tienda que ya cuenta con 54 puntos de venta en España. Lleva acabo colecciones con personalidad propia y de gran calidad. Sus bolsos de piel y, especialmente, sus cascos de moto son los productos estrella de su tienda. Los zapatos cuentan con preciosos diseños que son fáciles de llevar en el día a día, y en los que se aprecia un excelente trabajo de producción.. Personalmente me encantaron, también, todos los collares, pulseras y anillos.
Aita is a store that has already 54 outlets in Spain. Aïta's collections have their own personality and they don't follow trends, instead they put their hard work on their high quality. Their leather bags and especially their motorcycle helmets are the star products of this shop. The shoes count with beautiful designs that are easy to wear day a day, and in which you can appreciate excellent production work .. Personally I loved, too, all the necklaces, bracelets and rings.
Natalia wore a skirt in the most famous colour of the season, the burgundy, with a mohair sweater and a pair of boots from Zara inspired in the ones from the Givenchy Fall / Winter 2012 by Riccardo Tisci collection (she told me that she dreamt about those boots every night until she got them). Now I leave you with my brief interview with Natalia. It was a real pleasure to talk to her, she is such a lovely person.
- What led you to create your blog, Natalia? When I started my journalism career at college, our professor told us to stop complaining about how it was so hard to be a journalist these days and advise us to start some projects projects to carry out our career. And I came up with the idea of creating a fashion blog, because fashion is what I really like.
- How were the beginnings of your blog? They were pretty hard, very hard (laughs). I felt like I was talking to the walls. I decided to focus more on the pages where you can upload photos of your looks (lookbook, Trendtation, chicismo ...) I uploaded a lot, but I didn't stop working on my blog, and all of the sudden I slowly started getting followers.
- What do you ask to Santa this Christmas? Honestly, I haven't thought about it yet, but I always wanted to do a trip to the U.S. west coast.
- With which of the products Aïta you choose if it could only be one? The leather die cutting design motorcycle helmet in camel. Although I would need a moped first, so I'd buy one just to wear that helmet.
- What do you like most about this brand? Undoubtedly the quality of the skin is soft and smooth, is the kind I like.
|Junto a Natalia (Trendy Taste) y Sara (Fashionisima Sara) :)|
With Natalia ( Trendy Taste) and Sara (Fashionisima Sara)
Un besito muy grande! Qué tengaís un buen miércoles trendsoilders! ;)
XXXX! Have a wonderful Wednesday tendsoilders! ;)
Here trendsoilder María, reports as ordered!